Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Reading


It'll be quiet over the holiday weekend as regards genealogy news, I should think. I may not blog again until Tuesday, depending upon how things go. I don't have a special 'Something for the Weekend' feature for you today, but instead thought I'd present you with a few online articles, features and blog posts from elsewhere to keep you ticking over...


Latest Lost Cousins Newsletter

Celebrity 1940 US Census Collection ('famous folk' entries)

Ancestry.com's AncestryDNA Product (lots of links contained therein, too)

Going Public: history beyond the academy

Nicola Elsom's weekly round-up

Planning Your Family History Blog to Book (neat idea...)


I'll still be tweeting bits and pieces over the next couple of days, so do keep calling in at twitter.com/HistoryMick

Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment