As the popular family history TV series Long Lost Family returns to our screens here in the UK, look out, too, for the forthcoming Secrets from the Workhouse which begins next week - preview here.
The latest repository to suffer at the hands of the Europe-wide recession is the Irish Architectural Archive.
Latest from FindMyPast: London Volunteer Soldiers, 1859-1955.
Check out the latest from TheGenealogist.
For those with an interest in President Obama's Irish ancestry, then check this out.
Get to grips with GenealogyInTime's worldwide genealogy news.
Here's the latest e-bulletin for Family Historian users.
Fancy a free Family History guide from GenesReunited?
A couple of items via Chris Paton's blog:
Here's an online exhibition from PRONI relating to Co.Fermanagh.
Claire Santry brings us another IGP Archives update from Ireland.
The usual history links round-up from the Two Nerdy History Girls.
And, of course, here are your forthcoming events for the next few days:
- Saturday 22nd June - Montgomeryshire Genealogical Society Open Morning, Churchstoke (for exact details ring them);
- Saturday 22nd June - Edinburgh Book Fair;
- Sunday 23rd June - Cheltenham Book Fair;
- Events at the National Library of Scotland;
- Upcoming Postcard Fairs (please check with organisers before travelling a long way). There is also a Postcard & Stamp Fair at St Andrew Blackadder Church Hall, High Street, North Berwick, on Saturday 22nd June (10.30-4) - contact Gareth Burgess on 01368 860365.
- The BBC's 'Things To Do' page.
And don't forget the BI-Gen Twitter feed.